Get Your Free Guide1
Dividend Stocks: Your Secret Weapon for Retirement Income
If you’re at or near retirement, it’s important to have an investment strategy that can provide current income—so you can avoid eating into your savings.
However, with today’s rock-bottom interest rates, most fixed income investments like bonds, CDs and money market accounts don’t deliver much income.
But here’s some good news: Dividend-paying stocks can potentially offer investors another way to generate reliable income—and some blue-chip companies pay quarterly dividends that are significantly higher than average CD or money market account rates.2
If you have $500,000 or more to invest, get our free guide to learn how a dividend stock strategy may help you achieve your income goals in retirement—and can offer other important benefits for your portfolio.
This guide discusses some key advantages of a dividend strategy including:
- How dividend stocks can potentially produce reliable, competitive yields
- Using dividend stocks to combat volatility
- The tax benefits of dividend income
- The surprising overall long-term returns of dividend-paying stocks
- Plus more information to help put a dividend strategy to work for you