Get Your Free Year-End Review1
2019’s Key Events (and What We Believe They Mean For Investors)
The last year has been eventful for investors. As the 10th year of the S&P’s bull run, it broke all records. It was a year when investors and investing media saw portents of an impending recession … while there were other signs that indicated that the economy is chugging along just fine, in our view.
There were plenty of economic, financial and political developments here in the U.S., as well as around the world—and at Zacks Investment Management, we believe it is essential to carefully consider how these events and trends will affect investors going forward.
For this reason, we have prepared our Comprehensive 2019 Year in Review For Investors.
It’s our detailed look at the most significant events of the year, including our analysis of the potential effects of these developments and trends in 2020.
If you have $500,000 or more to invest, get our free year-end review today—so you’ll have our view on the essential information to prepare yourself for investing in the new year.
Our 2019 review covers the year’s key developments including:
- The ongoing talks, tariffs and tensions of U.S. - China trade relations
- After rate cuts earlier in the year, the Fed switched to a “wait-and-see” approach
- The U.S. Treasury yield curve inverted in early summer, sparking recession fears
- The seemingly endless Brexit drama continued to unfold throughout the yea
- Plus other key events and trends, including our key takeaways for investors in 2020