Creating a retirement portfolio involves much more than simply picking stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other assets. To build a portfolio that can potentially reach your goals, you must put some time and effort into defining your investing objectives, determining your asset allocation, and managing your investments over time.
If you have $500,000 or more to invest, get this free guide today. You’ll learn the key steps that, in our opinion, are necessary to construct and maintain the ultimate portfolio—one that gives you the potential to achieve a secure and stress-free retirement.
In this guide, you’ll get details on key investment planning for your retirement, including:
- How to accurately establish your retirement income needs
- The two phases of determining your asset allocation
- Developing an investment discipline that allows you to get good results over time
- Investing rules to help you avoid self-sabotage
- Plus our views on key steps to create and maintain the ultimate retirement portfolio