Producing Retirement Income in Today's Volatile Market.
These days, it's harder than ever to produce current income from investments.
Treasuries and other bonds used to be an ideal strategy. But even though today's rates are slowly rising, they are still near rock-bottom. And all the other uncertainty—from the Ukraine invasion to inflation to continuing pandemic-related issues—makes it extremely difficult to determine the best income strategy for the current environment.
If this sounds like your dilemma, we can help. We have developed a strategic approach that combines select higher-credit corporate bonds and dividend-paying stocks to generate income while managing risk. This strategy has proven to be very effective for our clients.
If you have $500,000 or more to invest, get our free guide to learn more about generating cash flow and income with this strategy. Topics covered include:
- The downsides of other income-producing options, such as annuities and closed-end funds (CEFs)
- How dividend stocks can help reduce downside volatility
- The importance of choosing the right corporate bonds and dividend stocks
- The tax advantages of dividend stocks
- Plus many more reasons this strategy can help you generate income in retirement
A Quick Word About Zacks
Zacks Investment Management has been helping investors meet their financial goals since 1992. Currently we are entrusted with billions in assets by investors just like you. These people turn to Zacks because of our ability to create customized portfolios with many top rated strategies by Morningstar.