What happens if the economy continues to slow down and we’re in a recession again?
It will affect people in many ways: Some will lose jobs, many will see their investment and retirement assets shrink, and some may need to make unplanned, early withdrawals from these portfolios. But with some foresight and planning, you may be able to avoid some of the damage a recession can cause.
If you have $500,000 or more to invest, get our free guide to help you prepare with some key insights about the nature of recessions and how to mitigate potential damage to your assets.
In this guide, you’ll get what we believe to be essential planning information including:
- 4 common signs of an imminent recession
- The impact of recession on the stock market
- Financial strategies before the recession hits
- The one thing every investor must avoid, in our opinion
- Plus many more insights to help you weather the next recession.
A Quick Word About Zacks
Zacks Investment Management has been helping investors meet their financial goals since 1992. Currently we are entrusted with billions in assets by investors just like you. These people turn to Zacks because of our ability to create customized portfolios with many top rated strategies by Morningstar.